QWO Cellulite Injectible
The only FDA approved cellulite injectable
Minimal treatment time
Visible results in just 21 days
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE THE FIRST AND ONLY LOCATION IN THE TRI-STATE AREA TO OFFER QWO!!!
- QWO is the first and only FDA-approved injectable and a non-surgical treatment clinically proven to reduce moderate to severe cellulite
- Visible results may be achieved in 10 weeks.
- Patient receives 3 treatments 21 days (3weeks) apart.
- Three treatments over the course of three months
- Injections take as little as 10 minutes
- After injections patient must remain prone for 5 minutes.
- Studied on all skin types and ethnicities
- 9 out 10 women will have cellulite in their lifetime
- 90% of women have cellulite.
3 things that cause dimples:
- A. skin over time thins
- B. fat cells enlarge and push against the skin.
- C. fibrous bands under the skin thicken and cause tension, signaling dimpling on the butt.
- Bruising is to be expected following treatment
Qwo works three ways:
- A. enzymes release fibrous bands
- B. redistributing fat cells
- C. Stimulating the new growth of collagen.
- Maximum of 12 dimples per butt cheek can be treated on one visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does QWO work?
Qwo is the first and only FDA-approved injectable that treats cellulite. Qwo is an enzyme that dissolves the fibrous septae that cause cellulite which results in smoother skin.
How long do QWO results last?
The results are permanent with a combination of optimal diet, exercise and lifestyle changes.
Is QWO safe?
Qwo is widely considered a safe and effective treatment for cellulite in women's buttocks and is approved by the FDA. Like most cosmetic treatments and procedures, Qwo does have the potential to cause side effects. However, the majority of Qwo's side effects are mild, temporary, and do not impact the final outcome.
How long until I see QWO results?
Patients may see an improvement as early as three weeks after their injections. However, the improvement continues, and most patients require more than one treatment cycle of QWO.